Bringing our Rugby League Academy to life.
In creating the academy for Rugby League players, we were determined this had to be done properly. To get the results we were after for our athletes, nothing less than commercial gym, with local access to playing fields would suffice.
We finally opened our doors ready for the 2016/2017 Off Season, starting with 3 athletes the first week. This then grew each and every week. We have since had players of every level come through our doors, from Internationals, Australian School Boys, Representative sides and club players. Some for long periods of time, others to fine tune leading into big competitions – but we care about and champion ALL of our athletes.
Why we are different
This academy was created because we love Rugby League. And we want to share that with as many people as possible. It doesn’t matter to us whether you are playing Division 2 for your club side, or whether you have represented Australia – neither of these factors makes either of you better than the other. Each and every person who is willing to put in the hard yards to better themselves are equal in our eyes.
- Does that mean their programs will be different? You bet.
- Does that mean each person can access high quality coaching and development? Absolutely
- Does that mean that we will go and watch games and support both? Without a doubt
We are here for:
- Fringe players for rep sides, or those who haven’t been given the opportunity to stand out.
- For those who feel they’re not big enough or strong enough or fast enough.
- Those who missed making a team
- If you see yourself falling behind guys that are getting that next level of training and coaching.
- Or you’re ready willing and able to get stuck into the work you need to do to improve your game but you just don’t know where to start.
This is where we come in. We believe that hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard; and that by gaining an understanding of exactly what it takes to dominate at the highest level, both mentally and physically, you will develop the edge you need.
What do our athletes have in common?
Determination to succeed, humility, a great work ethic.
At League Fit Academy we offer the most comprehensive Rugby League preparation program in Australia and guarantee you the peace of mind in knowing that no stone will be left unturned, ensuring your son is given every available opportunity to maximise his potential.
Tailored strength, cardiovascular, flexibility, mobility programs and nutritional guidance towards the needs of each player.
Ongoing education into what it takes to be both physically and mentally ready to play the game at the highest level.
Training in an encouraging environment with like-minded individuals, assisting players keep on track and away from distractions.
Guidance by fitness professionals with a love of rugby league